What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A DIY beading club for jewelry-making
- Publishing jewelry making lessons of which are compiled into membership packages
- Giving access to jewelry tutorials covering wire jewelry, beading,
- Allow members to subscribe and enjoy great discount
- Providing jewelry making tutorials in PDF format
- Teaching various jewelry making techniques
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. DIY Beading Club scores 70.76/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.diybeadingclub.com/diy-beading-lessons-clickbank/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $10.9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: diybeadingclub.com you’ll also be taken through to diybeadingclub.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)